Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLB 2K10 - $1 million to the first person to throw a Perfect Game!

3 posters

Go down

MLB 2K10 - $1 million to the first person to throw a Perfect Game! Empty MLB 2K10 - $1 million to the first person to throw a Perfect Game!

Post by DS3 Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:21 am

Check this out... it's crazy! Sweet marketing strategy.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/playback/playback-102/1387919
DS3
DS3
Admin
Admin

https://sportsphere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MLB 2K10 - $1 million to the first person to throw a Perfect Game! Empty Re: MLB 2K10 - $1 million to the first person to throw a Perfect Game!

Post by bm0rioles Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:48 am

Wow I can't even manage to catch the balls that get hit into the outfield, nevermind being able to throw a perfect game!! Razz My guy always ends up running in circles out there trying to catch it.
bm0rioles
bm0rioles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MLB 2K10 - $1 million to the first person to throw a Perfect Game! Empty Re: MLB 2K10 - $1 million to the first person to throw a Perfect Game!

Post by redsoxcowboys7 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:53 am

I still don't know how this is going to happen..there must be like a certain "game" that you play - like the "perfect game challenge," and that's where you have to throw the perfect game..basically, this is giving people the idea of sitting down for days straight trying to throw a perfect game
redsoxcowboys7
redsoxcowboys7
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bm0rioles Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Haha, jeeze yeah people are going to be more glued to their TV/games than they already are! Razz
bm0rioles
bm0rioles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DS3 Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:52 pm

This is true, but I also think it's a genius marketing strategy. I bet they will have more than $1 million in sales than they normally would have had, just because of this promotion. Hell, I'm getting that game the day it comes out... though it may be even harder to throw a perfect game on the Wii. But I'm up for the challenge.
DS3
DS3
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bm0rioles Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:04 pm

I need to get a new gaming system. I bought a used PS2 slim a few years back, but I barely even touch that. I kind of want a Wii just 'cause it seems more fun than the traditional gaming systems. Either that or a PS3...I'm definitely thinking a Wii though.
bm0rioles
bm0rioles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DS3 Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:11 pm

I have PS2 as well, I like that a lot for games like Madden. However, I absolutely love the Wii; the motion controls make you feel like you have much more control of what's going on. There are some games though that really wouldn't work that well on the Wii... still, I'd recommend it over any other system.
DS3
DS3
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bm0rioles Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Yeah at least with Wii I wouldn't just be sitting on my butt playing video games. I'd actually be up and moving around for a lot of 'em. Razz So I wouldn't feel like a complete bum for hanging around playing, haha.
bm0rioles
bm0rioles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DS3 Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Haha, this is very true. They do have some pretty sweet games where you can use the Game Cube controllers - so it's a nice mixture. But even games like golf are awesome on the Wii... and I am not much of a golf fan. All this Wii talk makes me want to put my homework aside and play!
DS3
DS3
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum