Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hockey Fans

2 posters

:: Hockey :: General NHL

Go down

Hockey Fans Empty Hockey Fans

Post by DS3 Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 pm

We really need to get some hockey fans on these forums. I know absolutely nothing about hockey... it bores the crap out of me.
DS3
DS3
Admin
Admin

https://sportsphere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hockey Fans

Post by cattwood59 Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Hahahahaha, it's a great game to watch, even better live...very similar fans to football fans I'd say...but yeah, you need to get to know it Danny! It's a great sport...plus it's another sport where you get to hit people! I love it! hahaha
cattwood59
cattwood59
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by DS3 Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:43 pm

cattwood59 wrote:Hahahahaha, it's a great game to watch, even better live...very similar fans to football fans I'd say...but yeah, you need to get to know it Danny! It's a great sport...plus it's another sport where you get to hit people! I love it! hahaha

Haha, I've been to my fair share of Sacred Heart hockey games... watching hockey live is much more tolerable than on TV. Still, not a fannn.

Maybe it's psychological. I tried skating once when I was in 3rd grade... we had some school activity where we all went to the pond next door. I didn't have skates, and they let me on the ice wearing sneakers. That was a pretty bad idea... because I slipped and nailed my head on the ice. Damn hockey... damn, hockey. Well, I wasn't playing hockey... but hockey is on ice, ice is slippery... slippery sucks. So, by the transitive property: Hockey sucks.
DS3
DS3
Admin
Admin

https://sportsphere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cattwood59 Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:46 pm

If you fall of the horse...get back on pal! hahaha...but yeah I hear ya...college hockey unless you're at UNH, BC, BU, Maine...probably isn't the best...but I like it haha...I definitely understand where you're coming from though...
cattwood59
cattwood59
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Hockey :: General NHL

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum